- Do not expose to, dispose of the battery in fire.
- Do not put the battery in a charger or equipment with wrong terminals connected.
- Don’t short circiut the battery.
- Protect it from too big physical shock or vibration.
- Do not disassemble or deform the battery.
- Do not immerse it in water.
- Do not use the battery mixed with other different type or model batteries.
- Do not use it in a heating environment.
- Battery must be charged in appropriate professional original lipo charger only.
- Do not charge battery over 24 hours.
- Charging current: Do not charge with the current which is bigger than the over charging current specified in specification.
- Charging voltage: Don’t charge it to higher than the discharge cut off voltage specified in specification.
- Charge temperature: The battery charging must be operated in the ambient temperature scope which this specification book stipulated.
- Uses constant current and constant voltage way(CC/CV) charge. PLS connect the positive and negative terminals in right way, or the battery may be damaged.
- The discharging current should not be bigger than the over current mentioned in the lipo battery specification, The large discharge current can cause over-heating and lower the battery capacity.
- Discharge temperature: The battery discharge must be carried on in the ambient temperature scope which specified in the battery specification.
- Over-discharge: After over discharge for short time, then charge it immediately, this won’t damage the battery. But the battery will be damaged for situation of charging after being long time over discharged. During long-term storage, the battery may be within over-discharging condition for self discharge reason. To prevent the occurrence of over discharging, the battery should maintain the certain capacity during storage.
4 Operation of Cell
- Take care and do not break the soft Aluminium foil on the battery surface.
- Don’t strike battery with any sharply edged parts.
- Trim your finger nails or wear glove suits before taking the LiPo battery.
- Clean the worktable to make sure there is no any sharp particle over there.
- Sealed edge may be damaged by heating above 100°C, do not bend or fold sealed edge.
- Avoid some components to contact the edge of the battery packing foil.
Regulations vary in different countries.
Dispose the batteries in accordance with local regulations.