Rechargeable lithium batteries like LiPo battery has a certain requirement for the conditions under which LiPo battery manufacturers are required to store and transport it. Below are the regular reminds:
Storage of LiPo
- The Lipo battery should be stored in a cool, dry and well-ventilated area, and should be far from the fire and the high temperature.
- The battery should store in the product specification book stipulation temperature range, the best storage temp. is 25±5℃. The best humidity is 60±15%.
- The battery should be stored within room temperature, and charged to 40%~60% electric quantity（3.85V）. In order to avoid over-discharge, we suggest charge and discharge the batteries every three months., Then charge to 40%~60%electric quantity(3.85V).
- Do not mix the battery products with other cargoes.
- Do not immerse the battery products in water or make it wet.
- Do not pile up the LiPo batteries for over 7 layers of cartons and don’t place it in direction of upside-down.
- The highest temperature in transportation is recommended to be lower than 60℃.